- Reports to Project Manager and manages the organization's project controls functions.
- Manages and oversees implementation of the organization's project controls functions as further described below:
- Coordinates project controls activities so as to comply with the organization's and DOE requirements.
- Supports the development of project baseline deliverables including work breakdown structures, cost plans, resource loaded schedules, risk assessments and baseline changes.
- Engages and supports the Project Manager and project team in the effective use of these project management tools.
- Works closely with the project team in the update of project schedules, cost plans and risk registers
- Maintains the P6-Cobra interface
- Assists in the analysis of variances and development of recovery plans and timely development and distribution of accurate reports.
- Provides data and assistance in special events such as project reviews and response to stakeholder data calls.
- Coordinates work activities and project assignments under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in applying project controls in the successful completion of projects
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Science (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience at DOE research laboratory or Knowledge and experience in working under DOE Order 413.B
- Expert practitioner in use of the P6 Primavera and Cobra project management software platforms
Certificates and Licenses:
- Project Management Professional Certification (preferred)
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.