Job ID: BH123637
Category: Solutions Architect, Business Analyst, Sales
Industry: Financial Services and Banking / Insurance / Technology - Software / Applications
The Pre-Sales Consultant will lead specific product demonstrations, assessments and functionality discovery sessions with prospective customers, evangelizing the products and solutions. As a story-teller the Pre-Sales Consultant will have a deep understanding of the insurance industry, and able to promote the features and benefits based on the needs of the client, with a view to integrating the customer’s future needs into the sales process.
Supporting the full sales lifecycle from initial customer contact and qualification to contract signature, you will work in partnership with the Sales team to support the selling process, including product demonstrations, white-boarding sessions, functional or technical calls, formal RFPs, and informal written proposals.
Key Job Functions:
• Discover customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas, and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s).
• Conducts and participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of company solutions and products. Delivers sales materials, presentations and technical product details.
• Interact, collaborate and listen to customers throughout the selling process to ensure their needs are properly understood and being addressed.
• Create and deliver detailed product demonstrations, including product overviews, detailed demonstrations and client driven proof-of-concept projects
• Coordinates customer meetings and presentations in cooperation with others members of the sales team or related support functions.
• Collect and document prospective customer requirements based on interactions with clients, and work internally with Product and Engineering groups to create and refine the client presentations
• Support sales through authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Location: Major US or Canada city, preferably in the Northeast or Midwest
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.